Our client is looking for an Assessor to join their team in a field based role covering the Essex County.
Do you have experience of Assessing Management qualifications?
Are you a qualified Assessor with a CAVA / TAQA, A1 or D32/ D33 Assessing Award?
Do you have experience of Assessing Management, Customer Service, Business Admin and Team Leading Apprenticeships?
If you are tired of working for organisations without local support then this could be the perfect opportunity for you as the company are based in Essex and focus purely on the Essex and surrounding areas.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Generic Assessor to join a company where you can hit the ground running.
About the company
This employer has a grade 2 Ofsted report.
The team is friendly and collaborative.
They have received really positive learner feedback. They are a smaller company with approximately 40 staff and they work solely within Essex.
If you are looking to work for an employer that promotes a friendly, team orientated environment then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to become part of their growing team.
• Ensure each learner assigned to them makes progress with their training each month and achieves their qualifications in a timely and orderly manner to the requirements of the awarding bodies.
• Support and train learners in the broader development of their skills and knowledge to enable them to meet their aspirations and fulfil their potential.
• Take responsibility for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all learners.
• Ensure that a quality learner journey is delivered to all learners meeting the requirement of the Ofsted Common Inspection Framework.
• Ensure that the organisations and awarding bodies quality assurance procedures are adhered to.
• Personal performance meets objective and targets as set by the organisation.
• Ensure learner overall and timely success rates meet or exceed company targets for their qualification sector subject areas.
• The number of learners over their end dates to be maintained at a level below 5% of own cohort.
• Use robust initial assessment and diagnostics to ensure learners are signed up accurately to an appropriate programme and level including identification and planning for any additional learning support requirements, using the correct paperwork.
• Maintain the organisations quality standards by consistently achieving good or better grades through observations.
Hours: 40 hours per week. Monday - Friday
Holidays: 20 days per annum + 8 days public holiday, rising to 24 days with length of service
Salary: Circa £22,000 - £23,000 per annum
Benefits: Mileage 45p per mile door to door, phone, laptop, dongle, iPad
Travel: Field based role with travel throughout Essex. Business mileage paid at 45p per mile
Type: Full time and Permanent
Key skills / Words: NVQ Assessor Jobs, NVQ Assessing, Assessor, Assessing, QCF Assessor, D32, D33, A1, TAQA, CAVA, Trainer Assessor, Training, WBL, Work Based Learning Jobs, Tutor, FE, Further Education, Apprenticeships, Training Provider, College, Lecturer, PTLLS, QCF, IQA, Assessor Jobs, Trainer Jobs, Tutor Jobs, Business Admin, Business Administration, Generic Assessor, General Assessor, Customer Service Assessor, Business Administration Assessor, Business Admin Assessor, Administrator Assessor, Management Assessor, Team Leading Assessor, Team Leader, Manager, Business Services Assessor