How We Work for Employers
At New Futures Recruitment we recruit all types of education professionals for our clients such as:
- NVQ Assessors
- Internal Verifiers
- Senior Managers
- Business Development (sales and marketing, employer engagement and IAG)
- Business Support Staff (including administration, marketing, finance, technical and HR).
- Welfare to Work staff
Our service includes:
- Working with you to establish your requirements and timeframes.
- Advertising your vacancy on the UK’s largest job boards including Jobsite, Monster, FE Careers, CV Library, Fish4Jobs and many more. This helps us to target candidates across the whole of the UK and access to candidates that are searching for Assessing jobs and looking for work now. We can also search a variety of CV databases to reach more candidates if required.
- Managing the application process by sifting applications, selecting suitable CV’s and informing unsuccessful candidates that they have not been selected.
- Screening and interviewing all successful candidates before sending their CV to you. We can then establish their motivations, salary expectations, experience, qualifications and how their experience meets your role.
- If we are satisfied that the candidate meets your criteria we will then email their CV to you with an additional summary of their experience which may cover things not on their CV. This helps to save you time and money as you will only need to review specially selected candidates that meet your requirements and are interested in your role.
- Briefing candidates and arranging interviews with you.
- Negotiating salary and packages on your behalf.
- Providing feedback to both parties.
- Ensuring a high level of service for you and the candidate throughout the recruitment process and requesting information and references for a start with you.
- Compliance with REC code of conduct, data protection act and changes in employment law.
- Experienced Recruitment Consultants with knowledge of the sector.
Peace of mind!:
There is no obligation or fee unless you chose to employ a candidate introduced through us. If we are unsuccessful in recruiting a candidate for your role then you will not have to pay a penny!
- New Futures guarantee - Quality is much more important than quantity when selecting which candidates are sent to you and we are so confident in the quality of our candidates that we also offer a 100 day, 100% guarantee. This means that if a candidate we introduce to you leaves within 100 days then we will refund you 100% of the placement fee. There really is nothing to loose!