The National Federation of Property Professionals is currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to join their membership team. The office is located in Warwick.
You don’t need to have any previous experience of working in an office or as an Administrator as full training and support is provided by this employer. A local College will guide you through your Apprenticeship Training from start to finish.
This is an Administration Apprenticeship job opportunity so you will be working towards an Apprenticeship qualification in Business and Administration.
As an Apprentice Administrator you will be supporting and providing comprehensive administrative support to Members, potential Members and the Membership Department.
Some of the duties of the role will include;
• Open and distribute Membership post
• Collate payments and ensure payment log is up to date and passed to Accounts for processing daily
• Logging receipt of Membership Renewals daily
• Ensuring Membership Renewals are processed in good time, dealing with an queries and processing payments relating to Membership renewals
• Log receipt of Membership Applications daily
• Ensuring New Member applications are processed in good time, including application checking, processing, sending membership welcome packs and emailing applicable logos
• Logging received NAEA Licensing Declarations, chasing for missing information, confirming receipt of Declarations
• Processing of NAEA Licensing applications, ensuring criteria is meet and issuing Licensed Certificates with confirmation packs
• Ensuring stock is maintained for ARLA, ICBA, NAEA and NAVA of window stickers, lapel badges, certificates, pens etc. Sourcing quotes from a number of suppliers for re-ordering etc.
• Printing and posting membership cards and certificates
• Sorting files in preparation for scanning
• Dealing with returned post to ensure Membership Details are up to date
• Dealing with membership calls in general
• Dealing with membership emails in general
• Participation in telephone marketing campaign
• Undertaking other reasonable/suitable duties as may be requested
Full Training will be provided with all of these tasks.
The aim of the National Federation of Property Professionals is to promote the highest standards of professionalism and integrity among those working within the property industry, and to encourage members of the public to proactively seek out our members when involved in any kind of property transaction.
The Organisation has a sister company which is the awarding body for its own property related qualifications and is regulated by Ofqual, the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation, for a number of its examinations and diplomas.
In addition the Organisation runs some 250 short courses each year covering a wide range of property and industry related subjects, and also holds a number of specialist conferences and forums throughout the year.
Apprenticeship training will be provided by an external College and an Apprenticeship in Business and Administration will include:
• Training towards an NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration
• Certificate in the Principles of Business and Administration / Technical Certificate
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities
• Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT if required
• Excellent organisational skills
• A good use of Initiative and proactivity
• Good communication skills
• Self motivated and able to work on your own initiative without supervision when required
• High attention to detail
• A good all round level of IT skills – Word, Excel, Outlook
It would be desirable for you to have some experience of working in an office environment although this is not essential as full training and support will be provided.
• A good standard of GCSE or equivalent qualifications will be required.
• AS / A Level or equivalent qualifications would be desirable although not essential.
—————Please ensure that you include a cover letter with your application for this position—————
Job Ref: APP0129
Post Title: Apprentice Administrator
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Fridays 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Salary: £10,000 per annum + Benefits
Type: Full Time Apprenticeship
Reporting to: To report to the Head of Membership