The National Federation of Property Professionals is currently recruiting for an Apprentice Qualifications Administrator to join their Qualifications team. The office is located in Warwick.
You don’t need to have any previous experience of working in an office environment or as an Administrator as full training and support is provided by this employer. A local College will guide you through your Apprenticeship Training from start to finish.
This is an Administration Apprenticeship job opportunity so you will be working towards an Apprenticeship qualification in Business and Administration.
The focus of the role is to assist with the daily administration for the Qualifications department.
Some of the duties of the role will include;
• Daily checking of candidate registrations within new Tersus system
• Assist with maintaining database of exam registrations and enrolments
• Assist with the production of basic reports from database
• Record keeping
• Assist with the weekly issue of results and certificates to candidates.
• Production of data/results from database
• Update relevant information after completion
• Production of Certificates – partial, full qualifications
• Giving basic qualifications advice to callers on how to register and dealing with daily registration questions
• Assist with the administration and management of voucher codes
• Checking Voucher codes – finding the information within a spreadsheet then checking the data within an internet booking system – updating the spreadsheet accordingly
• Production of voucher codes using internet website and storing of the codes in appropriate location
• Production of invoices where appropriate
• Update them on usage of voucher codes to all clients
• Work closely with corporate organizations and produce reports on candidate results where applicable
• Assist with the management of inboxes/telephone calls, escalate complaints where necessary
• Filing, scanning of documents and shredding of confidential documents
• Assist with the preparation of all Paper based Examination parcels and manage upon return
• Assistance with invoice production when required
• Attend meetings as required and minute taking support
• Service meeting rooms when relevant examination boards are held
• Any other applicable duties in line with current position
Full Training will be provided with all of these tasks.
The aim of the National Federation of Property Professionals is to promote the highest standards of professionalism and integrity among those working within the property industry, and to encourage members of the public to proactively seek out our members when involved in any kind of property transaction.
The organisation has a sister company which is the awarding body for its own property related qualifications and is regulated by Ofqual, the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation, for a number of its examinations and diplomas. This is where the apprentice administrator role will sit.
In addition the Organisation runs some 250 short courses each year covering a wide range of property and industry related subjects, and also holds a number of specialist conferences and forums
throughout the year.
Apprenticeship training will be provided by an external College and an Apprenticeship in Business and Administration will include:
• Training towards an NVQ Diploma in Business and Administration
• Certificate in the Principles of Business and Administration / Technical Certificate
• Employee Rights and Responsibilities
• Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT if required
Skills and knowledge required
• Highly developed oral and written communication skill
• Good working knowledge of MS office products
• Confidence to say ‘No’ when a situation requires it
• Operate in line with staff and all organisational quality standards, policies and procedures
• Good IT skills
• Accuracy and consistency and attention to detail when producing material
• Proof reading skills
• Experience of team working
• Interest in working within education sector
• Positive, can-do attitude
Good level of written English language and grammar (GCSE or equivalent grades A – C)
—Please ensure that you include a cover letter with your application for this position.
The closing date for this role is Monday 1st September —
Job Ref: APP0138
Post Title: Apprentice Qualifications Administrator
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. Fridays 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Salary: £10,000 per annum + Benefits
Type: Full Time Apprenticeship
Reporting to: To report to the Head of Education, with direct supervision by the Qualifications Administrator and Qualifications Development Officers