The National Federation of Property Professionals is looking for an Events Officer to join their company based in Warwick. The office is located 1 mile from Junction 15 of the M40 in an easily commutable area.
Previous experience in a similar role in Events as an Events Co-ordinator or similar would be desirable. You should have excellent administrative skills and previous experience of working as a professional Administrator as a minimum.
• To provide assistance and support to the Events Manager with the delivery of a busy events programme schedule.
• There are approximately 80 events held each year, including conference, exhibitions, meetings and gala dinners.
• To assist the Events Manager in successful implementation and smooth delivery of the events programme.
• Manage specific designated events and be main point of contact.
• Take ownership of NAEA regional meetings (approx 50 per year) including venue, speaker and sponsor requirements.
• Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
• To assist Events Manager in smooth delivery of events.
• Attend conferences and exhibitions when required.
• Promotion of events programme including telesales.
• Process bookings and send information to delegates.
• Produce and provide feedback analysis post-event.
• Maintain and update the events section on divisional websites.
• Monitor competition.
• To undertake such other duties as may be required.
Essential - Experience working in administration
Desirable - Experience working in events
• Excellent organisational skills
• Communication skills
• Initiative and proactivity
• Self motivated and able to work on own initiative without supervision
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• IT skills – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
Essential - Educated to A Level standard
Desirable - Educated to degree standard
Job Ref: AO0019
Post Title: Events Officer
Hours: Monday to Thursday 9am to 5.30pm. Fridays 9am to 5pm
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Benefits: Pension, healthcare and a company discount scheme
Holiday: 20 days per annum
Travel: The role is office based in Warwick
Reporting to: Events Manager
Type: Full time and permanent position