Apprenticeships Programme Manager
Our client is looking for an Apprenticeships Programme Manager to join their team in Oxfordshire.
To be considered for this role you will need to have past experience of working in a Managerial role for a Training Provider or College. This could be as an Operations Manager or Centre Manager. Knowledge and experience of work based learning and Apprenticeships is essential.
This post has been created to support the continued growth and success of the Apprenticeships Division. You will line manage a team of enthusiastic assessors; be responsible for contract performance, programme development/growth, quality, compliance and contribute as a key member of a highly committed management team.
Specific duties include:
* Line managing a team of 10 assessors
* To manage performance processes including KPI’s, probation reviews, 1:1s and appraisals
* Deliver IV/Quality support to ensure performance of team from a quality perspective is maximised.
* To ensure that all sign-up and completion targets for all contract areas are met.
* Working in partnership with other parts of the business to maximise referrals
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
* A thorough understanding of SFA contracts and funding
* The ability to effectively manage the performance and KPI’s of a remote based team
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of OFSTED and the CIF
* Experience of teaching, learning and assessment within WBL
This role can be based from the Head Office in Witney, Oxfordshire or home based. This role will involve regular travel across England
Job Ref: JV1261
Post Title: Apprenticeships Programme Manager
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Holidays: 20 days per annum + Bank holidays
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Travel: Throughout Oxfordshire and other parts of England when required. Business mileage is 40p per mile
Reporting to: Director
Type: Full time and permanent